Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cute boots, Unfortunate name


Minding my own business, browsing the Aerosole website looking at the cute sale boots for my tiny feet and athletic calves and I come across these beauts: The Sota Water. Cute brown or black leather with a wide cuff, and named after the litmus test to determine if an accused woman was in fact an adulteress.



Unfortunate mistake? Random pairing of words? Willful use of a misunderstood phrase?

As cute as they are I just can't bring myself to buy them with a name like that!


Minding my own business, browsing the Aerosole website looking at the cute sale boots for my tiny feet and athletic calves and I come across these beauts: The Sota Water. Cute brown or black leather with a wide cuff, and named after the litmus test to determine if an accused woman was in fact an adulteress.



Unfortunate mistake? Random pairing of words? Willful use of a misunderstood phrase?

As cute as they are I just can't bring myself to buy them with a name like that!

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment